Suislide Drift Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a drift club on Midnight Club Los Angeles..And we are always looking for new drifters..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUISLIDE DRIFTING TEAM! IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGrE3nEffEkT™

TheGrE3nEffEkT™

SUISLIDE DRIFTING TEAM! IMPORTANT NOTICE! Empty
PostSubject: SUISLIDE DRIFTING TEAM! IMPORTANT NOTICE!   SUISLIDE DRIFTING TEAM! IMPORTANT NOTICE! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:45 pm

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT Bagged_ej1, and i think Driftin_wes are quitting Suislide. Also most of our members are very un-active on the forums and in-game, and don't show up at practices. Players like lethal_legendz, ecomguru, corey2788 etc. have also dissapeared and are very unactive.

IN RESULT, I HAVE TOO DECIDED TO RESIGN SUISLIDE AS WELL. IN MY OPINION SUISLIDE SHOULD NOT CONTINUE AS A DRIFTING CREW ON MIDNIGHT CLUB BECAUSE OF THE MASSIVE DECREASE AND UNACTIVENESS OF PLAYERS. HOWEVER, ESPANA AND MASTATHUG HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP THE TEAM GOING, STAY IF YOU WISH.

ALSO IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE SUPPORTING THE "SUISLIDE" DRIFTING TEAM, WHY NOT SUPPORT THE REAL TEAM AT: www.suislidedrift.com and www.myspace.com/suislidedrift.

IM SORRY GUYS :S ... THIS IS THE LAST POST BY ME, AND PROBABLY MANY OTHER MEMBERS. I AM NOT QUITE SURE WHETHER THIS FORUM WILL CONTINUE TO STAY ON OR NOT.

IF ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH, ADD ME ON:
-PSN: elite_gr33n or greeneffekt
-MSN: zspec1@hotmail.com
-AIM: elitegr33n

Last edited by TheGrE3nEffEkT™ on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.driftworks.com/
Espana204

Espana204

SUISLIDE DRIFTING TEAM! IMPORTANT NOTICE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUISLIDE DRIFTING TEAM! IMPORTANT NOTICE!   SUISLIDE DRIFTING TEAM! IMPORTANT NOTICE! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:45 am

me and mastathug are keeping suislide going u know Very Happy

we aint gonna let it die anytime soon Razz
Back to top Go down

SUISLIDE DRIFTING TEAM! IMPORTANT NOTICE!
Page 1 of 1